Purity Vodka

Purity Vodka

Ships in 2-3 business days.

Purity Vodka is an award-winning, ultra-premium organic vodka. Named vodka of the year in 2016 by The Spirits Business and is distilled a remarkable 34 times. Made from the finest Swedish winter wheat and barley the one-of-a-kind distillation process, 90% of the liquid is discarded; leaving only the finest 10% to be bottled - the Perfect Cut. Purity Vodka has received over 125 gold medals in international blind tasting competitions and has been rated a 100 points. Welcome to the worlds most exceptional vodka.

Purity Vodka is the most award winning Ultra-Premium Vodka in the world with repeated success in leading spirit competitions worldwide, including:

The International Wine & Spirit Competition

San Francisco World Spirits Competition

The Travel Retail Masters

The Destillata Awards

The Vodka Masters

The Sommeliers Trophy

Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition


The Grand Spirits Masters

The Asian Spirits Masters